HSE has published their summary of statistics for Great Britain 2022. Here is a snapshot of the information reported:
- 1.8 million working people suffering from a work-related illness, of which,
- 914,000 workers suffering work-related stress, depression, or anxiety.
- 477,000 workers suffering from a work-related musculoskeletal disorder.
- 123,000 workers suffering from COVID-19 which they believe may have been from exposure to coronavirus at work.
- 2,544 mesothelioma deaths due to past asbestos exposures (2020).
- 123 workers killed in work-related accidents.
- 565,000 working people sustained an injury at work according to the Labour Force Survey.
- 61,713 injuries to employees reported under RIDDOR.
Download the full summary from here: